Sydonie Mansion is now open for public tours! Book a 75-minute guided walkthrough and step back in time with us as we share this unique history and architecture with the public for the first time since its restoration.
Historic tours are available starting July 12th and will run until October 30th. Seasonal historic tours will run until December 19th. Please visit our booking page via the button below to see prices, tour times, and availability.
Please note that all tours are reservation-only, and tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance.
All tour sizes are currently limited to 20 people per group, with two groups per session. If your group is between 20 and 40 people, you can still book online. For larger group inquiries, or any other tour-related questions or concerns, please call (407)504-7896 or send us an email at [email protected].
Special Seasonal Tours!
All seasonal tours will be historic, but Sydonie will be decorated according to the holidays. Ghost tours will also include ghost stories added into the history of the building.
Fall Tours: If you book a regular historic tour between October 1st - October 30th, the house will be decorated for fall, no extra charge or special tickets. Book your Historic Tour through the button above today.
Ghost Tours: For a limited time leading up to Halloween, Sydonie will be hosting ghost tours! For a few nights only, come visit Sydonie and learn not only the history of the mansion, but also hear stories from past and current owners that have never been shared before, that lead us to believe the original owners may still be watching over their home. Currently available five nights, between October 23rd and October 31st.
Christmas Tours: November 6th through December 19th, the house will be decorated for Christmas Tours. Experience the magic of the holidays and learn the history of Sydonie as we bring the interior to life.
Click the button above to book a historic or seasonal tour today!
Need to Know Before You Go & Tour FAQs:
- Prices for standard Historic Tours: $25 for adults, $10 for kids (5-12)
- Price for Ghost Tours: $30 for adults, $12 for kids (5-12)
- Prices for Christmas Tours: $30 for adults, $12 for kids (5-12)
- Children under the age of 5 are free for all tours.
- Tours are reservation-only.
- Tickets must be purchased a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour time. Any tours within 24 hours will show as unavailable. If you'd like to attend a tour within 24 hours, please call Nicole at (407)504-7896 for availability.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, but are transferrable to someone else.
- If you have a last-minute conflict, please call the tour phone number above no less than 24 hours before your tour time and we will do our best to reschedule you.
- Failure to show without notice will result in forfeit of ticket price.
- Please do not take any photos or videos of the interior of the house, anywhere outside is completely fine.
- Please do not touch any items or decorations.
- Tours begin on the front porch of the main house, which overlooks the lake. The parking lot is located at the back of the property, so make your way to the front by the allotted start time of your tour.
How long will I be at Sydonie?
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Plan on being here between 90 minutes around 2 hours
Will the tour require a lot of walking? What if I'm disabled or handicapped?
- As it is a walking tour, there will be some walking as well as stairs, but seating is available in most rooms for you to rest if you need.
- Please arrive in comfortable walking shoes.
- The first floor is handicap accessible, but stairs are required for floors 2, 3 and B1. Anyone unable to climb stairs is welcome to sit inside or outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery and architecture.
- There is a short walk from the parking lot to front porch where the tour begins, but there is a separate entrance for handicapped individuals.